When do you predict Christian will return?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jan 10, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

A - Edge vs Jeff Hardy at the Royal Rumble
    B - Surprise Royal Rumble entrant
    C - 1 week after the rumble
    D - Other

I'd like to see what you guys predict.

I'm going with a surprise Royal Rumble entrant -- probably the last one, too. Heh, I don't know if he'll win, but that would be awesome if he did come back that way. To make it more exciting, though, I believe he'll probably try to harm Jeff Hardy in a way to make Edge regain the title.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's hard to tell, hopefully it's as a surprise entry the Rumble but you never know. Also I really hope it is a surprise and the WWE are not saying to anyone when or if he's coming back to the WWE on a full time basis.

3. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

If it's not A then I'm guessing after Mania.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

It won't be on a taped show like Smackdown, that's for sure. I also kinda think a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble is a little anti-climatic. I'll guess he'll assist Edge defeat Jeff Hardy for the WWE title...that's more impactful...especially if he's behind the hit and run attack and the attack at the hotel room.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

yeah i'm pretty confident that it's gonna be him helping edge beat jeff hardy. Hardy's gonna need to lose the title before wrestlemania and have a feud to keep him occupied and with the whole build up this storyline has had, it's makes perfect sense. Plus i can't see edge winning the title cleanly over hardy anyways.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Edge is my favorite wrestler but seriously, does he ever win a title clean? lol.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thats the only thing I hate about Edge as well(it's not his fault though), it was just like Triple H when he was a heel, he always used that sledgehammer to get a victory.

I think what wooly said makes the perfect sense. It would defenitely be a good way to give Edge the title back, and get Christian back in the WWE.

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I believe that he will interfere with the Jeff Hardy's match, and Matt Hardy will interfere and somehow Jeff will get distracted and Edge will become the new champion. Causing a TLC match at No Way Out and who knows what will happen for Wrestlemania. It is going to be exciting to watch.