When do you intend to leave this forum?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Since we have all these threads about when one joined.

Do you intend to depart the forum? If so when?

I figure I will be seen less frequently when I have less spare time at work. If I had kids or a family or a serious relationship I would never be here. This occupies my boredom.

I notice when my real life schedule gets filled up I just never visit. The weekends are a fine example. I am rarely on the forum on the weekends.

I can't imagine sticking around much longer than another year. Although I intend to keep in touch with several members here.

What about you guys?

wooly

I am the woolrus
The only time i can see myself leaving permanently is if the place became extremely well known and thus over-populated with complete idiots. My activity will probably lull at times, and i might be completely inactive for months at a time depending on my schedule, but that's the only instance that i can see in which i'd say "i'm done with that place for good".

I probably won't decide to leave, it will just happen. I can't see that happening for a long time, though I will be on considerably less during the latter half of this year, and then back to normal.
As long as I've got boredom I'll be a GFer. Unless y'all decide to ban me or something. :shifteyes:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The only time i can see myself leaving permanently is if the place became extremely well known and thus over-populated with complete idiots. My activity will probably lull at times, and i might be completely inactive for months at a time depending on my schedule, but that's the only instance that i can see in which i'd say "i'm done with that place for good".
That's already happened.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just drift away gradually from a forum the less it becomes interesting for me. I don't know when a full stop will happen here.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Honestly I am only here for the kick ass members. If those members that fall under my list of "kick ass" started to leave, I'd follow.