Discuss When do you get up in the morning?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
6:15 a.m. from Monday to Friday - and about the same on weekends. I cannot no longer sleep in because my body close is so used to waking up around 6. Some days I wish I could wake up earlier, however, when I do wake up around 630-7 on weekends, it makes for longer days.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Between 6:15am and 6:40am in the week. I start work at 8am and I am slow at getting ready.
On weekends I don't sleep in past 8am usually. I've always been an early riser and I'd feel like I'd wasted too much of the day if I wasn't.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
On days that I work, I get up at 530. I'm off work at the moment due to my shoulder being fucked up, so I've been getting up at like 6/7

My work schedule is different each and every week so I get up according to my work schedule but on the days that I am off I get up between 9am and 10am. . . . . . .

Over the last few years I’ve gone through some pretty radical changes in life.

I used to love sleeping in until 9, 10, and sometimes a bit later. These days I don’t ever sleep past 8:30am and that feels really late for me.

I get up at 6:30 every weekday and at 8 on the weekends.

I used to stay up until about 2am every night, no more. Now I go to bed by 10:30 most nights.

I guess growing up, getting a professional job, and getting married made me OLD. haha. I used to be the ultimate night bird and late riser, now I don’t even come close to delving into that.

When do you get up?
Either 1 minute before my alarm clock is set to go off or when my bladder is full, whichever comes first. :)