• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

When do you consider it Spring?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know the first day of Spring has not happened yet, but it sure feels like Spring to me. It's been warm lately, birds seem to be back, and let's not forget the construction sounds have come back during the day. ;)

I'd say it certainly isn't Winter right now. This is kind of a random topic, but I figured it could be interesting.

Julie

Registered Member
Well, since we don't really have Winter down here...when I stop running the heat at nite that usually means Spring is here.:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
um...well we have snow right now! so I still consider it winter. :lol:

when all the snow is gone and the birds are singing and I start sneezing from all the pollen floating around. then I consider it spring : )

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's the smell. You can just walk outside and the breeze carries that certain scent of new beginnings.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well, I think spring starts when I can go surfing at night without freezing my nay nays off!!:-o :lol: :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Whats winter? I haven tseen one of those since 88... unless you count the freak snowstorm when I was visiting CO many moons ago

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
CO had a freak snow storm? :cool:

I would have considered that normal :D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Spring starts immediately after the week that the temperature stays 74ºF or above, and when it starts to rain every afternoon.

It's been raining. It's been above 74ºF during the day... I'd say spring hath sprunged. :p

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny_roses said:
CO had a freak snow storm? :cool:

I would have considered that normal :D
:lol: I thought the same thing.:lol:

KrazyRick

Look outside Its time to mow the grass