When did you get your license and are license plates nessasary

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
#1
When did you get your license. As for me I don't have one yet but will in the future.And do you think that license plates are nessasary?
 

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
#3
Sword_Hunter said:
When did you get your license. As for me I don't have one yet but will in the future.And do you think that license plates are nessasary?
I got a restricted permit to drive when I was 14. Became a license when I turned 16.

Yes, license plates are nessecary. If vehicles did not have license plates how would police be able to follow a suspect or how would they know who a vehicle was licensed to, or that it was stolen.

If there were not license plates on vehicles, then all would know about a vehicle was the model, make, and color. That would make it hard to know anything about the vehicle.
 

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
#4
Woah you got your license when you were 16. Damn thats young. I don't plan on getting one until i'm at least 18-20. I mean 16, come on thats way too young. You must be one lucky and safe driver.
 

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
#5
Sword_Hunter said:
Woah you got your license when you were 16. Damn thats young. I don't plan on getting one until i'm at least 18-20. I mean 16, come on thats way too young. You must be one lucky and safe driver.
Well, that was the law 16 years ago in South Dakota.
 

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
#6
18 and only because I couldn't afford it.

Yes, you need plates you ass. That's a pretty stupid question, actually.

I'd love to hear what you think about registration, title, or insurance.
 

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
#7
The driving age should be raised to 18 minimum. High school kids are generally too damned immature to drive. Even some college kids are. Hell, all they want their license for in high school is to go to parties and get drunk and shit anyways. It totally sickens me how irresponsible high school kids are. Shit, I still have flashbacks about how as soon as sophomore year came and people got to take drivers ed, everybody plumb forgot about their other classes and just wanted to drive. I say make the stupid spoiled little shits wait until their all grown up and actually NEED to be worrying about stuff like that instead of rushing it and letting it come at an expense to things that are actually IMPORTANT for them to learn. Hell, PE class is more important than drivers ed class. Fuck, LUNCH is more important than drivers ed. So make the fuckers wait until they're 18 I say!!!

EDIT:

and by that way, no offense, but that WAS a rather lame-brain question about whether plates are necessary. I didn't want to say anything at first... :hmph:
 

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
#8
00vega said:
The driving age should be raised to 18 minimum. High school kids are generally too damned immature to drive. Even some college kids are. Hell, all they want their license for in high school is to go to parties and get drunk and shit anyways.
EDIT:

and by that way, no offense, but that WAS a rather lame-brain question about whether plates are necessary. I didn't want to say anything at first... :hmph:

Yeah well that was a bull shit question. But not all collodge kids and highschool kids are immature dip shits that can't drive responsibly. I'm not even sure if Ican drive responsibly.