When did you... #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I told you guys I was going to turn these into a random series, and this is the next one. Go to Roller Coaster DataBase to find pics and stats of the roller coaster.

When did you ride your first roller coaster? Mine was when I was eight or nine at Hersheypark in PA.

Mine was the Superdooperlooper, the first steel (looping?) roller coaster on the east coast. I was with family and totally afraid of heights and anything scary. My dad and a friend talked me into it and I ended up riding it three times back to back, I still haven't been on it since.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't remember what my first one was. It may have been the Oriental Express in World of Fun in Kansas City. Ironically that one is gone now because people fell off of it and died... I don't like roller coasters anymore though. It's not worth getting whiplash and having a sore neck for a month.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yankee Cannonball
    [​IMG]

Old rickety thing, it scared the shit out of me because I was convinced I was going to die.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Those old wooden coasters are awesome. I still like the smoothness of steel better though.

6. Doc

I love being thrashed around by those things. I still want to ride a wooden coaster that has a loop. I can't even imagine how crazy that would be.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

9 years old, the Blue Streak at Cedar Point.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It was at Cedar Point, I was 16...it was either The Corkscrew...
    [​IMG]

or the Blue Streak...

[​IMG]

Either way, I've been hooked ever since.

9. Doc

Wow, thats an awesome placement for a corkscrew element.

10. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I cant remember the name of it, I was like 7, but it was a really old wooden on that looked like it could fall apart at anytime. I was freaking out but my dad made me get on it.