When Are You Least Active On GF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, May 7, 2009.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

During the year we all have active and not so active periods on GF.

I remember about september/October last year I was incredibly active with plenty of posting and contributing but recently I've had very little time for GF due to the start of the outdoor bowls season and an increased work schedule.

My least active time at GF would probably be during the months of May through to August and my most active time would be during Christmas through to March time.

What about you, when are you least and most active at GF over the year?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Umm, heaps of times actually. When I left for three months due to going Serbia and no internet there whatsoever..umm..couple of leaves as well..and the last two-three weeks my activity has dropped.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Every single weekend...and most of the time any time I'm not at work.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

It really depends for me with work. Sometimes I'm available all day long (usually around september through november) and then the other parts of the year I am really busy so it slows up a little.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I haven't been here a year so it's hard to say, but my posting isn't really reliant on how busy I am at all so far. I just go through phases of posting lots and then there's the slumps, it just depends how I'm feeling. I've had a lot of free time over the past few weeks but I haven't been posting half as much as I was a few months ago. I still spend the same amount of time online, though.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I havent been here for a year so I couldn't tell you which part of the year I'm least active, but so far I have been more active in the new year and wasn't so active around Decemeber.

On a weekly basis I am less active and weekends and less active during the days of the week because of college.

7. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

My own activity dropped since I've started studying for my trial exams. That would be between May and June and October to November.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Whenever I'm on vacation or during school breaks/holidays and the kids are at home all the time or we have visiting relatives.

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

In general my activity has slowed waaaay down since I have started school and am not only working any more. I am on almost as often as I was back then, but usually in chat or PMing friends not posting around the forums. Sometimes when I get home from a long day at school having to read is like more school work, so I have to wait until I am no longer drained from school to be able to concentrate on threads.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Usually during the weekends since I usually go out during the weekend, especially during the night. It's also going the same this summer, because if it's hot during the weekends I'll probably end up going to the beach.