When are we...

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Let's bring this forums to a new level. Your wondering what I mean by that? It's simple let's have some sig battles. I am sure we have a few artist here especially bLuR who's pretty good. If you do art and you're interesting put your name down and will see what we can do with the names who signed up. Thanks.

PS: I'll go on other forums and try to recruit a few artist and make it even more interesting.

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

oOo...this might be what I need to spur myself to make awesome creations...put me down.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Haha well I just started with photoshop yesterday, but count me in. I'll see what I can do.

4. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

lets hope u think im in. cuz i am. just dont go to pojo to recruit. they are very very mean. im not just saying that cus there bungholes to me but all noobs at photoshop

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

I'm sure pojo has a whole lot more gfx heads than we got.

6. Babe_Ruth

Well they do have like 36 000 members so hipefully they do have more graphics people then we do. It sucks cause like couple years back I used to know a lot of people that did sigs and love doing competetion against other people, but not I don't talk to them anymore so i gotta recruit some new ones.

7. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

i'll join if this is still open...

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Uhm yeah, if this is still going, I'll join up...

9. Babe_Ruth

Guys it's always opened. You can always make a challenge post. You challenge someone to a sig contest and you wait to see who accepts your challenge.

10. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest