When are we...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's bring this forums to a new level. Your wondering what I mean by that? It's simple let's have some sig battles. I am sure we have a few artist here especially bLuR who's pretty good. If you do art and you're interesting put your name down and will see what we can do with the names who signed up. Thanks.

PS: I'll go on other forums and try to recruit a few artist and make it even more interesting.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
lets hope u think im in. cuz i am. just dont go to pojo to recruit. they are very very mean. im not just saying that cus there bungholes to me but all noobs at photoshop

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well they do have like 36 000 members so hipefully they do have more graphics people then we do. It sucks cause like couple years back I used to know a lot of people that did sigs and love doing competetion against other people, but not I don't talk to them anymore so i gotta recruit some new ones.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys it's always opened. You can always make a challenge post. You challenge someone to a sig contest and you wait to see who accepts your challenge.