No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
....do you guys play basketball?

I play it for fun and only when i am bored and got nothing to do

If basketball didnt exist I would die of boredom

When and Why do you guys play?

S

shawnesty23

i used to play in high school but i didnt like it and it was boring so now i just play in rec leagues and at the parks and shit

BigBlue

----------------------
I played since I was in the 5th grade or so, but just messing around, then I started actually practicing and training during 8th grade..
I play becuase of the feeling you get when your on the court dominating and its good exercise to, I also play because most of my friends play it and I love to school them on the court. If I didnt play basketball I would probably just watch my anime, but since I do play the sport, I do both. I play almost everday when I can, because now im courtless.. I always have to go to a park to practice on my skills.. :/

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Played ever since I was a little girl. Don't play it all that much now only occasionaly when my sis challenges me or when I'm at school in the gym. It passes the time when ur really bored or need something to do with ur friends.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
I *love* basketball (all sports for that matter) but basketball was my first love. I started playing in 4th grade with friends, then joined the school team and parks and rec team (town team, i guess). I was pretty good at it. Then I got injured, I couldn't play any sports cometitively anymore so I was, I didn't know what to do. Sports was my life, now it isn't. Hell, I just kept going at it, worked myself, and got back on the court, made all stars and we went undefeated in the regular season, got pretty far and dominated, and we lost in Semis. I played in 8th grade and was on fire from behind the arc. My shot was better than ever, my game was the best it's ever been....until we were involved in a car crash in houston. That fucked my life over AGAIN. We were hella lucky that we were alive, and I'm thankful for that. So, no more basketball or sports competitvely again. Woooo. I still play all the sports for fun with my friends all the time (whenever my uncle let's me go out and shit). Other than that, I don't play on school teams or anything because 1) My uncle wouldn't let me 2) I don't know if I can handle playing at this level again because of all my issues with my ankles, knees, back, shoulder, etc. I don't know, wherever life takes me is where I'll go. I'll just put in a lil effort, hope for some luck, and will be on my way.

G

Godfather

Tantheman said:
I played since I was in the 5th grade or so, but just messing around, then I started actually practicing and training during 8th grade..
I play becuase of the feeling you get when your on the court dominating and its good exercise to, I also play because most of my friends play it and I love to school them on the court. If I didnt play basketball I would probably just watch my anime, but since I do play the sport, I do both. I play almost everday when I can, because now im courtless.. I always have to go to a park to practice on my skills.. :/
If I can recall, you said you were only 5'7"......are you sure you dominate and not on the revieving end of it?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I usually only play bball in school during gym class. Right now it's like hell outside, and I'm not going outside just to play basketball. The nearest gym is miles away and I can't drive.

@

@ÞΘĈΘŁΨÞىξâ„¢

Well I play this spoprt everyday and I LOVE it!

Well the few reasons I play basketball is because I'm trying to becomeone of the best in my school.I am the captain of the under 17 team and a player in the Sri Lankan Under 17 Team....Well I normally get inspired by Vince Carter so hopefully one day I become like him....Well it'll be nice if I'm in teh NBA,but I really doubt it......

S

shawnesty23

Godfather said:
If I can recall, you said you were only 5'7"......are you sure you dominate and not on the revieving end of it?
it doesnt really matter how tall you are, especially at that kinda level. im only 5'11 but i got crazy passing skills and a good shot

Well I play this spoprt everyday and I LOVE it!

Well the few reasons I play basketball is because I'm trying to becomeone of the best in my school.I am the captain of the under 17 team and a player in the Sri Lankan Under 17 Team....Well I normally get inspired by Vince Carter so hopefully one day I become like him....Well it'll be nice if I'm in teh NBA,but I really doubt it......
are you like recruited by top colleges and stuff?

@

@ÞΘĈΘŁΨÞىξâ„¢

are you like recruited by top colleges and stuff?
Dude I'm only 15 and live in Sri Lanka....No scouters ehre whatsoever.....Me nad my family are planning to move into America after I finish my O'Levels....