When and where is your next trip?

Discussion in 'Travel, Points & Rewards' started by ysabel, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Simple question. :lol:

My next journey will be next weekend. I'm going to Brittany (west of France). I'll be traveling with my whole family via TGV (our high speed train). It takes about 2.5 hrs from Paris to Rennes station.

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

We are taking the family to Oceanside the end of Oct. We are playing on the beach and going to Sea World. It will be our first family vacation, I'm quite excited.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Going to Queensland for a family holiday during the summer for 10 days. Dreamworld and all that stuff. Should be good.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wish i knew, ysabel. It all depends on when I have some spare money. I haven't been to London for months and months and I used to practically live there. When I've saved up some pennies I am definitely going back.

5. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Well I went to London to do a shoot two weeks ago and next week (I think) I am going to Milton Keynes to a convention which I am looking forward too, I am such a geek and I am hoping to dress up! As for holidays I haven't had one for years but I wish I had the money to go to Kenya, that's my dream!

6. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

My next trip is probably to Ottawa in Canada to visit my relatives or New York for a class trip.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

When?

Babe Ruth lives there. :)

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hitched a ride on a monkey's back
    Headed east into the black
    I'm going to Ingeeland

...when it's witch tit cold

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  9. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

My next big trip will most probably be in 2 years(once I finish Uni), I plan on going to the Philippines to visit my sister and family, then onto Australia to see my cousins. As Im down that way I'd love to go to New Zealand, Thailand and a host of other countries so need to save and make it worth while.

Even the mean time I will probably go to mainland Europe sometime next year, I don't plan these things I will fill the car with fuel and then just up and leave. I'll decide on where I am going once I get there.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Where in the Philippines? I'm going there this December for Christmas and New Year events. Best ever.