When all else fails...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Sep 30, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

When everything is falling through and your bored with absolutely nothing to do, with GF out of the question, what do you do?

whats your FAVORITE boredom activity or just relaxing activity??

one last rule.... pretend that you cannot get a hold of anyone. so you have to do whatever it is, by yourself

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Errmm........fap!

Seriously what else could one do!?!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I actually prefer doing things by myself. I'll read a book, paint, write, exercise, take a long bath.
    It's very difficult for me to get bored.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I must agree. If I have nothing else at all to do, that tends to be one of the activities I do. I also play my guitar. Read a book. Now that I live in the country, I'll go outside, set something on fire, and take pictures. Make little cartoons. Usually, the general theme on what I do is creating something. crafts, music, writing, mayhem, destruction, anything.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Watch a DVD, take a long bath, play CD, sing and dance by myself, read a book, experiment on cooking, work on the kids' scrapbook, etc. There are so many things to do without internet and people to talk to. I just don't like not being able to access the net or people but I have no problems with finding other enjoyable things to do alone.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nintendo DS
    Write
    Exercise
    Watch a movie

There's plenty to do when I'm bored.

7. ChromaticMike

ChromaticMike Registered Member

I'd play my guitar, play something on PS3, etc.

8. Dracglad

Dracglad Registered Member

When I'm bored, I usually play a game of Go or Chess. But that's if I'm not alone, if I'm alone I like to read, play Chess (against a chess computer) and daydream.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

daydream
    browse the internet
    watch a film
    go for a walk
    listen to music
    read a book
    think thats it really :cute:

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I tend to work on graphics, video editing, as well a working on horror/SciFi props or I will play a few video games to pass the time.