• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies when a stranger calls>:(

W

wweman101

I saw the movie When A Stranger Calls n it sucked u never find out who the poop is the stranger calling

What do you think?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I could tell it sucked by the preview. Just seems stupid. I won't be going to see it. Thanks for letting us know how much it sucked though lol.

D

doingbrutalthings

lol I saw the movie too. It truly sucked. There was only like 5 or 7 minutes of real action. If there is sequel I will not go to watch it.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Once again, another bad remake in the movie industry.

I'm not surprised really, how many remakes have there been in the past few months, and how many have sucked?

Not only is the movie industry running out of ideas, but they can't even produce a remake with great quality anymore.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hopefully they wont try and remake any good classics like the GodFather or something.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Well they're already making a video game of The Godfather, and Scarface. How well do you think those will come out?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Godfather game is not really a remake, and so far its gotten rather good reviews.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I saw some reports on the game as well. It should at least be a decent game considering they spend nearly a year making it. But my expectations arent that high yet...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I may rent it to see what its like, but I was talking about remakes as in other movie remakes, not video game remakes lol.

D

~DizzyElf~

wasn't this a remake? I heard the first one was better. Aren't the originals normally better? I haven't seen it, but I guess I'm gonna see it. I mean some people like movies where a guy calls the house and creeps out the baby sitter- it's just somethin people do!