• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's Your Zombie plan

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
If horror/sci-fi films have taught us anything it's that everyone should have a zombie plan. A virus could infect people turning them into the walking dead.

Zombie plans go.

Iris

rainbow 11!
To fight off for as long as I can, then when I'm about to get eaten, I'll shove a pencil through my head and kill myself.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Shotguns and fire, tons of ammo, and a shopping cart.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
To fight off for as long as I can, then when I'm about to get eaten, I'll shove a pencil through my head and kill myself.
What difference does it make whether you're a zombie or dead? I'd probably just let myself become infected instead of trying to delay the inevitable.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha Echoes that's the lame way to go out. You gotta at least go out fighting.

I'd go the shotgun route myself. Anybody ever play zombie mode Counter-Strike servers? The machine gun (not SMG) route also tends to work well. :)

Teorropy

I would have to corner my self and stock up for Armagedon to happen. I would lay waste to anyone who comes near me. Then when I die finally, I would get up and walk and kick the hell out of any living thing in my way.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If I had to fight, I'd head to the mountains with a sniper rifle and plenty of ammo and food. Always best to have the high ground. I'd pick them off from a distance with well-placed shots to the head. If there are zombie bears in the mountains, then I'm getting the hell out of there.

Teorropy

Hey, you and I can get up there together, I cover one side and you cover the other. We should try to find one that was a huge cliff drop on oneside.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Ah, but the problem with a huge cliff is that you have no way to retreat. Elevator to the bottom with a boat?

Dude, perfect idea. Barge. Start learning navigation now, find some waters with the least amount of storms, and wait it out.