• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's Your View On The Saiyans?

K

King Vegeta

I was just thinking, if they would've killed the Tuffles earlier, they probably would've started training earlier which would've resulted in stronger Saiyans which would also mean that they would've been stronger when Frieza committed his genocide. Or they could've gotten into more battles & become stronger. I was just thinking about this but what do you guys think? With more training & more fights, could the Saiyans have become strong enough to overthrough Frieza before he'd even decide to kill them?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh yeah for sure, I dont think that Goku would of been needed to kill Freiza if they had more fights and training, because they become stronger after fights and after trainning. I believe that Vegeta and Gohan would of been able to take care of Freiza.

K

King Vegeta

I'm talking about before Gohan was born, if you would read it you'd know that. I'm talking about when the Saiyans started to rebel against the Saiyans, Vegeta was only a child, he wouldn't be in the fight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Against the "tuffles" you mean. They needed to wait for a full moon in order to finish them off completely, so it may not apply as to what time they decided to attack.

K

King Vegeta

I'm talking about after that. I'm saying if they would've trained more after that & fought each other & injured each other purposely, would they have been stronger & would've been able to beat Frieza or fight him equally.