• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your thought of the Taco Bell breakfast?

HashSlingingSlash

Registered Member
I've yet to try out the breakfast choices no presented at Taco Bell. I'm really curious about the foods on the menu.

For those of you who have tried some of their menu items, what did you think about it?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in a long time because I was never that crazy about their food. However I know some people like it including their breakfast menu.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I didnt have any thought on the Taco Bell breakfast till I read this thread. Now I think I know that a restaurant called Taco Bell serves breakfast. Maybe I will think about that but not very soon. I cant even imagine nomming tacos for breakfast. =/

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Greasy. Far, far too greasy.

I wasn't impressed the only time I've had it and I won't be having it again.

dDave

V.I.P.
Greasy. Far, far too greasy.

I wasn't impressed the only time I've had it and I won't be having it again.
I haven't had it yet but in my experience most fast food places that offer breakfast aren't good for you at all, most of them are WAY too greasy. Even Sonic (my former employer) offered breakfast. Of the 10 or so breakfast items they offered I'd only even consider ever getting 2 of them because the rest of them were so bad for you.

Do they offer breakfast all day or would you have to go in the morning to get it? I go to Taco Bell like once every 6 months so I may have the chance to try it eventually.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I haven't had it yet but in my experience most fast food places that offer breakfast aren't good for you at all, most of them are WAY too greasy. Even Sonic (my former employer) offered breakfast. Of the 10 or so breakfast items they offered I'd only even consider ever getting 2 of them because the rest of them were so bad for you.
Well to be fair I don't think anyone eats fast food thinking it's good for them. Chalk it up to laziness and convenience.

As someone who has eaten too much fast food, I can say that Taco Bell's breakfast is extra greasy.

Do they offer breakfast all day or would you have to go in the morning to get it? I go to Taco Bell like once every 6 months so I may have the chance to try it eventually.
Until 11 AM.

Dominique_Katrina

Registered Member
I have yet to try their breakfast menu, but just going by judgement, the waffle taco looks disgusting, but the AM crunchwrap and breakfast burritos actually look good