What's your sign?

FulgurousWind

Registered Member
My sign is sagittarius (fire). Anyways what I want to ask you guys a few questions-
1. What is your sign?
2. Do you think that astrology is ridiculous?
3. Even if you think it is ridiculous, have you ever read one of your horoscopes only to find that it was eerily accurate?

Recently I read my horoscope on one site and it said that my good mood would rub off on everyone, and whoever was affected by my mood the most is the one I should hang out with. When i went to school, it was pretty much true. I was in a good mood and it seemed to rub off on people. (Maybe I was in a good mood because i had read the horoscope and the thought was in my mind?)

CBNJ

Registered Member
1.Taurus
2.Yes, it's stupid
3.Whenever I do actually look at it, it is always something so weird that it never even comes close to happening.

1. I am a Scorpio.
2. Yes and no. The stuff in newspapers and the like is a load of crap. When you start delving into the more in depth stuff, well, it can be creepily accurate.
3. I read my horoscope occasionally. More because I actually fit the stereotype of my sign, thus the type of advice that gets put into them is sometimes actually helpful. Also, they are amusing.

AEH

Jaide

1. What is your sign? Virgo
2. Do you think that astrology is ridiculous? yes
3. Even if you think it is ridiculous, have you ever read one of your horoscopes only to find that it was eerily accurate? its accurate because its so generic and can apply to anyone

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
1. What is your sign?
Capricorn
2. Do you think that astrology is ridiculous?
It's ok but I don't think its based on fact.
3. Even if you think it is ridiculous, have you ever read one of your horoscopes only to find that it was eerily accurate?
Sure, they're pretty vague in themselves.

shyguyjster

Registered Member
1.Capricorn, or earth
2. i think it is kinda bull
3 i read mine on occasion, and i believe it is somewhat stupid. i mean, if you read your horoscope, then something close happens to your horoscope, you are just seeing a situation and then apply your horoscope to it, you just convince yourself that it came true, when really, it is a vague description of a lot of different circumstances it could apply to. at least, that's what i think

DLFerguson

Registered Member
1. Aquarius. The curious thing about Aquarius is that even though the symbol of Aquarius is The Water Bearer it's a Air Sign.

2. I think it's interesting but that's about it. I used to be really into it during my teen years but I kinda grew out of it and lost interest.

3. Yeah, when I'm reading the newspaper I'll read my horoscope. I think most people do, even those who claim not to believe in astrology. But generally they're so vague and general that they're meaningless.