• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's Your Myers Briggs Personality Type?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I've been intrigued by the Myers Briggs personality profiling studies lately (if you've never heard of this, it's one of the more commonly used systems by psychologists) and have found the results to be quite accurate for me and others that I know who have taken the test.

Go to Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities and see what yours is after taking their 100 question test.

Basically, you are assigned four letters that mean different things about you.

E or I
N or S
T or F
J or P

Together, these allow for 16 different combinations.

I've taken this test a few times and the personality types I get the most are INTP and INTJ (I am on the border or P and J so I tend to switch back and forth). I have also gotten ENTP and ENTJ (E is extrovert and I is introvert) at times, but I tend to identify more as an introvert than an extrovert.

Take the test, post your results, and let us know if you agree with your findings or not.

Be prepared to learn a little about yourself too! :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I took it and this is my personality type. Haha, bet if I took it again this afternoon it would be different. This is my morning personality.

Adventurer (ISFP-a)

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
40%
Extraverted
60%
Introverted

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
43%
Intuitive
57%
Observant

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
45%
Thinking
55%
Feeling

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
31%
Judging
69%
Prospecting

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
58%
Assertive
42%
Turbulent

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I got ISFJ, "The Defender.". Most of the time I've gotten INFJ in the past, but the description of this one seems to fit me pretty well, too. Being suited for service careers fits mine in social work.

The strengths of being supportive, loyal, patient, etc. were pretty much accurate.

The weaknesses of shyness, overloading one's self, and repressing feelings was pretty accurate for me as well. People that know me may be surprised about the latter, but I do bottle a lot of stuff up even though I'm a listener and a counselor to others.

ISFJ Personality (“The Defender”) | 16Personalities