• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your ideal climate?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, what climate do you like the most? I grew up in the Midwest and got used to flat low altitude prairie type land but ever since I moved to the mountains I think I like it here better.

I've also lived near the ocean but I've never really been a big ocean fan. I'll take a nice lake over the ocean any day.

Shrek

Registered Member
I like neither too cold nor too hot. And that's why I live in Brisbane Australia. Not far from sunny golden beaches, can swim virtually all year round.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
So, what climate do you like the most? I grew up in the Midwest and got used to flat low altitude prairie type land but ever since I moved to the mountains I think I like it here better.

I've also lived near the ocean but I've never really been a big ocean fan. I'll take a nice lake over the ocean any day.
I agree 100%. I live in the midwest where it's flat and either really hot and humid or really cold. I'd much rather live in the mountains somewhere. I'm not much of an ocean guy either.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I have only lived in the Midwest where it is flat. I liked visiting places that were different but I don't know if I would like living there better.

Ghost

Registered Member
I live in Minnesota and we have a myriad of climates, but my favorite will always be the glory and beauty of autumn. The temperature is perfect, the smell of decaying leaves is a treasure, the trees lit up as if on fire and going to our local apple orchard for a bright orange pumpkin is glorious!

garfield

Well, the fact I've lived in Mediterranean climates all my life, makes my body comfortable in hot, humid ones. Call me weird but I love cold, icy climates. The breeze, it makes you feel so revived. D:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Any kind of temperate mountain type climate would be great. A lake nearby, and snow for at least 3-4 months is exactly what I love.