What's your idea of the perfect date?

FBrown89

Registered Member
Just what it says. Everything from the person with you on the date to what you and that person do on the date.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not a big fan of the typical dinner and/or movie dates. I'd much rather go for a walk at the park, or watch the sunset on the beach.

zero

Registered Member
I'm not a big fan of the typical dinner and/or movie dates. I'd much rather go for a walk at the park, or watch the sunset on the beach.
sounded like the most ghayest thing eva :p i joke i joke

Me. well having a few drinks and talking all night long, getting to know the person, having a good laugh, just enjoying been with her, thats my type of good date.

musclemuse

Registered Member
Well, it was mine and my girlfriend's 6 month "anniversary" yesterday, and we went to a pub, had a few drinks and had one of our usual current affairs debates. Then we got a KFC and stayed round hers all night. Doesn't sound like much, but dates don't have to be. And (soppy) but last night, although not fancy, was amazing :)

FBrown89

Registered Member
Nice, for me it would be a nice walk on the beach at night to talk and learn about one another. Plus I think the beach at night is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Maybe pick up some carry out chinese to take with us so we can have a midnight picnic :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Starter date: Good dinner with great conversation, and a drink after.

Steady date: An out of town trip to discover and explore a new place together.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Anything but freaking dinner and a movie. I like things that are different and take some effort to come up with the idea. Especially if it is a first date you need to be able to talk and get to know together not be able to stand each other well enough to sit next to eachother in a dark place. Something romantic is always nice