What's your idea of the perfect date?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by FBrown89, Jun 10, 2008.

1. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

Just what it says. Everything from the person with you on the date to what you and that person do on the date.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm not a big fan of the typical dinner and/or movie dates. I'd much rather go for a walk at the park, or watch the sunset on the beach.

3. zero

zero Registered Member

sounded like the most ghayest thing eva :p i joke i joke

Me. well having a few drinks and talking all night long, getting to know the person, having a good laugh, just enjoying been with her, thats my type of good date.

bball4life likes this.
  4. musclemuse

musclemuse Registered Member

Well, it was mine and my girlfriend's 6 month "anniversary" yesterday, and we went to a pub, had a few drinks and had one of our usual current affairs debates. Then we got a KFC and stayed round hers all night. Doesn't sound like much, but dates don't have to be. And (soppy) but last night, although not fancy, was amazing :)

5. zero

zero Registered Member

just the simplest of night can be the best. with loved ones eh

6. FBrown89

Nice, for me it would be a nice walk on the beach at night to talk and learn about one another. Plus I think the beach at night is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Maybe pick up some carry out chinese to take with us so we can have a midnight picnic :)

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Starter date: Good dinner with great conversation, and a drink after.

Steady date: An out of town trip to discover and explore a new place together.

8. FBrown89

Very good :D

9. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i like to go to a theme park or the mall and hang out.

FBrown89 likes this.
  10. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Anything but freaking dinner and a movie. I like things that are different and take some effort to come up with the idea. Especially if it is a first date you need to be able to talk and get to know together not be able to stand each other well enough to sit next to eachother in a dark place. Something romantic is always nice