What's your favourite physical feature?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It's down to my waist, all one length. :D The pic I posted was taken last year sometime but it is now down to my waist.

greyham_G

Registered Member
Dude, that is AWESOME! Like something out of a movie!

Eyelashes, i get lots of compliments about them.

i forgot about this, it doesnt happen as much anymore because my hair is long, but when i was younger people would not stop commenting on my eyelashes, we couldnt go to the grocery store without somebody saying how long and cute they were.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It's down to my waist, all one length. :D The pic I posted was taken last year sometime but it is now down to my waist.

:huh::shocking:
your hair is really long lol. never seen a guy have it so long .lol.
you wanna break a record or something? lol.
what's the meaning of keeping the hair that long?
though u're a nice looking man.

Twitch

Registered Member
Most likely my eyes, they are light brown/hazel. I've gotten compliments on them.

My eyes.
They're blue/green with brown around my pupil and change color from light blue/green to dark blue.
mine are like those but with brown on the outside and green or blue in the middle.

id say eyes but that would be the easy answer. im gonna go with my calf's. they are tone from soccer and swimming and house one of my favorite tattoo's. although recently there is not very much i dont like about my body

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I like the color of my hair (black) and the color of my eyes (brown.)

I also don't mind my height.

That's it. I hate my body aside from those features (and the obvious fact that I have all of my senses and arms and legs. lol)

Hiei

The Hierophant

I have to say, that's a really cool pic of you.

I'm proud of my body. I don't think I could pick out one particular part of me that's my favorite. But if I had to, I'd say either my eyes or my hair. The longer my hair gets, the more I like it. It's nowhere near as long as Nights, but I just started growing mine out about eight months ago. I like it. It's curly, blonde, and beautiful. And my eyes change from green to blue depending on my mood.