What's your favourite physical feature?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, May 10, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

We are all very critical of our own bodies these days but I think everyone has at least one part of their body that they like.

What's yours?

I am happy with my nose because it's small and doesn't stand out on my face. I know many people that complain about having big or pointy noses but it's never been something I disliked about myself.

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would probably have to say my hair because alot of people say that my hair is just like my dads. Since he passed away, I really miss him alot.

Mirage and Bliss like this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like my hands. My fingers aren't chubby and rings look nice on them, haha. I've gotten compliments about them although I've not been taking care of them as I used to. :madame:

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I like my hair. It's long and curly, apparently something attractive. I've always thought it was just a pain.

5. Julia

Julia Registered Member

I used to hate everything about my features but my hubby helped me to love myself for who and what i am, and now i would say my skin because its blemish free all over and as soft as a babies behind, seriously though its baby soft, i love that!!!

6. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

I would have to go with my hair as well. I had it buzzed until i was in grade 8 then i grew it out. Even though its brown people comment on the different colours in it. It flips out at the bottom which i like, and its not too thick, but its not too thin.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like my hair as well, when it's long it curls after I come out of the show, but not everywhere, just at the end, it sort of looks like wings from a plane. It's hard to explain. Also when I get it cut, I can do so many things with it.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I like my eyes, because they're bright green. Only when i've had enough sleep though, otherwise they're a murky dull green.

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

There's not a lot about my features that I like at all, but I guess my best features would be my eyes. Not because they're particularly 'pretty' or something :)hmm:), but because I have three colours in mine. They go from blue, to green, to brown. I guess some might call it Hazel or something, but the colours are more definitive. That's why I like them. It's not something a lot of people notice because staring into my eyes isn't a common occurance. :hah: Plus my glasses make it harder to see (light reflection, etc).

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009