• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your favourite comic?

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I love The Lockhorns, Andy Capp and Marmaduke

Dilbert reminds me of where I used to work and that;s Dollar General

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Questionable Content is one of my favorites.

I don't read paper comics anymore, but the only one and easily the best will always be Calvin and Hobbes.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Definitely Archie. I used to have a collection of them. Now I just buy for reading when I travel (if I can find one!).

qweerblue

Registered Member
Great thread, fractal! I didn't think I'd have a problem choosing, but then people started name-checking stuff like "Calvin & Hobbes", "Archie", "Dilbert", and I realized that I like a whole slew of comics! Initially I was thinking of Marvel and Stan Lee and such--Spider-Man and The Fantastic Four and X-Men...

Having said all that, I'm gonna go with "The Far Side". Or ... No. Dammit. I'm gonna go with "This Modern World".

Hard call! But I LOVE "This Modern World":

Sacrifices must be made! - This Modern World - Salon.com

diva

Registered Member
Watchmen! one hell of a read. when i got it from my husband, i didn't like it very much the way the story began...but as it went on..mind-boggling!

dDave

V.I.P.
I guess I'll revive this thread.

My favorite comic is without a doubt Dilbert, I've been reading it since I was little (my dad used to be a Dilbert fanatic). I love all of the unique characters.

Here's one of my favorites.

:lol: oh it makes me laugh every time.

viLky

ykLiv
Family Circus:

It's sweet, it's innocent. No harm, no foul. =)