What's your favourite building?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Mine is The Golden Temple. I like the way the water surrounds it and the style of the building. It stands out and is so beautiful to look at.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
This might sound gay but my favourite building is my house.

It's been a place of sanctuary and safety for 20 years and hold so many great memories of my childhood. It would be with a heavy heart for me to ever move out.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Even though it isn't in existence anymore, mine has always been the porcelain tower of Nanjing. I heard recently that they're either rebuilding it, or there are plans to rebuild it. Either way, that excites me. I want to go see it if it's rebuilt in my lifetime. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be to see the sun glistening off of this building.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I have many favourite buildings from The Eiffel tower to the Empire State building.

I think my all time favourite has to be the Taj Mahal. I just love the way it looks so peaceful and everything looks so symmetrical, and I love how the building is reflected in the water.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I think my all time favourite has to be the Taj Mahal. I just love the way it looks so peaceful and everything looks so symmetrical, and I love the the building is reflected in the water.

Probably the building I want most to visit. It has a very interesting history and I'd like to see the artwork on the walls inside.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Mine is the Sydney Opera House. I just love the shape of it, because it's not quite like anything else.

I also really like the Taj Mahal, but it's already been mentioned so wasn't about to post another pic

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
The Chrysler Building in NYC. The different facets on the top and the way it reflects light are just great. Plus, I think it really stands for NYC for me, and NYC is a favorite place of mine. :)

Here are a couple pics:

Also, I love the pics posted in here already. Those buildings are amazing! Especially the Golden Temple! :D