• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your favorite X-Game?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not going to make a poll because I don't want to leave anything out, so here's just an open ended question. What's your favorite X-Game to watch?

Me, I enjoy watching in-line skating. I'd probably rank that as my favorite.

I certainly don't enjoy DOING it as much as I do watching it though, because I'm not very good. I'm decent but I can't do any tricks really.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Probably any of the skateboarding events, or the long jumps in motocross. I haven't watched as much as I used to, but those guys can pull off some fairly awesome tricks.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of the dirtbike jumping anymore after seeing one too many really bad accidents. I don't mind bumps and bruises but when the guy breaks his neck it's no fun anymore.

Skateboarding is usually pretty entertaining as well but it's so long nowadays since everybody is competing in it.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
yeah i have to go with skating too. i think it's awesome watching those guys tearing it up out there. i wish i could do all that stuff! :D

FourBear

I definitely love watching the snowboarding events the most. I can never get enough of them!

tater03

Registered Member
I love the skateboarding events. I can sit and constantly wonder how they do this stuff. My son is just getting into skateboarding and this is something we like to watch together.

chipinoh

Definitely skateboarding. I like vert & park, but the new Mega Ramp is just insane. I can't even imagine trying that!

ACCER

Registered Member
I'll cast my vote for snowboarding as well! But then I'm a snowbunny. I love the snow and the cold much more than the sand and the heat.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Snowboarding, in-line, and skateboarding are all fun to watch. My favorite used to be rock and ice climbing, but I don't know if they show that anymore, or if they even still have it.