What's your favorite/worst day of the week ?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hate tuesdays, because thats when the previous weekend catches up with me, and there is still the long haul through to the weekend.
My favourite day of the week is probably a thursday due to it being my pay day, and my main drinking night of the week. Where i live its the best night to go out into town...even if i do have to haul my ass to work the next day!!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Worst day is Thursday. Jeanie's fault. Best day is Saturday - it's when I pretend I've got extra hands helping me at home.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'd have to say one of my favorite days of the week is Wednesday, mostly cause its smack dab in the middle. It has a bright side to what Monday (which is probably my least favorite) doesnt have. When I hit Wednesday its nothing but good stuff from there. Thursday is my weekly payday and Friday well duh... is the end of the work week.

So when Wednesday rolls around its nothing but a downhill slope for my work week and an easy way to keep optimistic about the week in general.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
favorite- friday especially after 3pm cuz week end starts.

least favoritet- sunday generaly boaring and i know monday comes next.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I love mondays and sundays, mostly during football season.

Otherwise, I love Thursdays and I hate Wednesdays.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Worst day, monday. A week of school. Best day, friday, weekend! Ever since I got my part time job I've hated school. It's made things 4x more stressful.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Worst day is Thursday. Jeanie's fault. Best day is Saturday - it's when I pretend I've got extra hands helping me at home.

She changed her sched which makes almost every weekday blah, so I'll just choose Monday instead because it's when I have the alarm set to wake up even if I don't want yet to.