• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's Your Favorite Type of Milk?

Favorite Type Of Milk

• Total voters

Shwa

V.I.P.
I was wondering to my fellow GF'ers, what is your favorite or most preferred type of Milk?

For myself, I like everything because that's what I mostly drank when I was little. I really can't taste a difference between Skim, Whole, Reduced Fat or other milks really.......except Soy, I think that has a little more sugar in it. What about y'all?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like 2%. When I made the switch from whole milk to 2%, I really couldn't tell that much of a difference. But after having 2% for a long time, I was at my mom's visiting and had whole milk and I could certainly tell the difference then.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know what whole milk is but if it's homogonized milk then thats the one I like the most. Then I would probably rank 2% milk as my second favorite.

I hate skim and soya milk, both are god awful.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i prefer whole milk

and i can deffinatly taste if its skimmed or semi-skimmed

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I don't like milk on its own, however, I love chocolate milk. I usually go for semi-skimmed in my tea and cereal, however, I do love tea with tinned [condenced] milk in it.

Is this a random thread or what?!! lol

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
We get whole and semi-skimmed, but I prefer whole. Don't drink milk that much apart from in tea so it doesn't bother me that its whole fat :p

Wade8813

Registered Member
I spent most of my life drinking 2%. Then my brother went on a semi-health kick, and wanted to go down to 1%, since he felt it'd be healthier. I figured that if I got used to 1%, since it was in the middle, I'd be okay whenever people only had 2%, 1%, or Fat Free milk.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I always drink skim milk. I've been drinking that for most of my life, and any other type of milk tastes too rich to me now.

dDave

V.I.P.
I voted for reduced fat because I like 1% the most, I think that 2% doesn't taste as good as 1% but skim milk doesn't taste very good either, that leaves 1% as the only good option.

Don't get me wrong 2% is great but 1% is better.