What's Your Favorite System?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nosferatu_Alucard, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

What is your favorite system?

Mine: PS2

2. Mecha

Mecha Guest

PC. Consoles now are just DRMed and less useful computers.

~Mecha

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's a tie between Xbox and PS2 (only because Xbox has Fable, Doom 3, and a few original titles, like Stubbs the Zombie)

Yeah but it'd be cheaper to buy an Xbox 360 and play some of the PC/360 games like FEAR, Prey, and Quake 4 without worrying how you're going to afford the few grand it'll take to have a decent rig to play them on. I don't play games on my comp too much because surfing the internet is the main function of it. Computers are best for playing modded versions of older games, like Doom and Duke Nukem 3D. I just think it's too damn expensive to rely on a PC for gaming prowess.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Amiga 1200. I grew up with it and I prefer it to other systems.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

The PS2. I wouldn't give it up for anything cause it's the only relieble system I have that won't let me down. Plus I prefer the controller all of the other systems with those other controllers with like 6 buttons to one side for one Thumb, is just ridiculous...four buttons to one side is all I need ^^; Don't get me wrong though...I still like the other systems just not as much as I like the Ps2 >>;

6. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Xbox, just because I like playing Halo and sports games mostly

7. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Playstation 2: The controller is perfectly designed and both version of the PS2 are amazingly thought up. The PS2 also has a great gaming selection.

8. ThaGeNeCySt

ThaGeNeCySt Guest

my favorite system is Playstation... with xbox360 and Dreamcast tied for 2nd

9. Right now I suppose its the PS2 as well.

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I guess it's the Xbox for me right now.