What's Your Favorite Scent?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twila, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Twila

Twila Registered Member

I am addicted to buying smelly things, even sharpies and scented markers. My favorite place to shop is at Bath & Body Works. I am just addicted to smelling good and feeling soft.<3

So what I would like to know is what is your favorite and least favorite scent(s)?
    What is your favorite perfume/cologne/mist on you, and other someone of the same and opposite sex?
    What is your favorite lotion/body butter/body creme?
    What is your favorite shower gel/bubble bath/body scrub?
    What is your favorite candle?

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So what I would like to know is what is your favorite and least favorite scent(s)?

- I don't like fragrances that are too floral or reminds me of orange/lemon. I prefer sweet or powdered scent.

What is your favorite perfume/cologne/mist on you, and other someone of the same and opposite sex?

- I like the smell of my perfumes: Elle by Armani and Lolita Lempicka. One of the layers is probably musk, lol.

- I like Victoria's Secret Garden: Sweet Temptation for lotion, shower gel, and body spray

- vanilla or red berry scents

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My favourite scent is vanilla. My least favourite is sour milk. (ok, if that's not allowed :lol: then I'll pick cinnamon)

I don't really wear perfume so I don't know any names, but nothing too floral or strong.

I have a lotion right here on the desk for some reason. It's aloe vera.

Shower gel scent is citrus/lemon. I think.

Candle would either be vanilla or lavender. I say lavender because it helps me to sleep, so it would depends on what time I'd be using the candle.

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

My favourite scent is cinnamon. My least favourite is vanilla or coconut. (lol Bex)

I don't really wear perfume that much. I have something called Indian Summer by Priscilla Presley that smells nice on me that was given to me as a gift. I have some Clinique brands too that smell nice, but I couldn't tell you the names of the frangrances.
    For men, it's difficult to tell, because it smells differently on different men. I liked Cool Water on my ex.

My favorite lotion is the Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works.

Shower gel oil of olay shea butter.

Candle would definitely be cinnamon. I don't really use candles much. I have a lamp berger, and the scent I use most often in it is called Ocean Breeze.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  5. Lesley

Lesley Registered Member

least favorite: patchouli and nag champa
    most favorite: vanilla, lavender and "clean linen" scent

I don't presently have a favorite perfume. I need to find a new one. For guys I like Eternity and Cool Water

Amber Romance by VS
    B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar, Coconut Lime and Hot Chocolate scents

B&BW Scents above

Vanilla, Clean Linen, Apple spice

6. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

My favorite would have to be French Vanilla, least would be anything else that smell like soap.

Either Burberry or Eternity for Men.

Some nice Dove with added cramy oil.

Havent found my favorite yet, just been buying whatever.

That would have to be Caribbean Splash, it smells like the ocean, so lovely.

~Shwa

7. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Oooohhh, I love good smelly things, too!

what is your favorite and least favorite scent(s)?
    my favorite is pineapple or coconut. and my least favorite would be things that smell like flowers, ugh.

my coconut body spray on me, and adidas moves on the boyfriend.

exotic coconut, haha, and pineapple. :) i LOVE body butter.

What is your favorite shower gel/bubble [COLOR=#496690! important][COLOR=#496690! important]bath[/COLOR][/COLOR]/body scrub?
    i don't like bubble bath stuff, but i like the Dial body wash with microbeads in it.

i love vanilla scented candles, and cocnut, and things that smell like Christmas.

I wanna go shopping at Bath & Body Works now.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I use Adidas Moves, AXE Touch and Dark Temptation. Jaszi smells good no matter what, so I have no preference on that.

As for body wash, I use either AXE Touch or AXE Snake Peel (I think that is what it's called).

Vanilla is my favorite candle. I had a cadle like 7 years ago that smelled awesome, it was just called Men's Scent" but I can never find it anymore.

9. Twila

Twila Registered Member

Yea it's aloud. When I said scent it honestly meant anything.
    My brother has autism, and he has trouble getting asleep. Right before he goes to sleep, my mom sprays frebreeze lavender mist into his room so he can get to sleep faster.

So what I would like to know is what is your favorite and least favorite scent(s)? I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies being baked. I hate the smell of papayas.
    What is your favorite perfume/cologne/mist on you, and other someone of the same and opposite sex? Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers: G. It smells like coconut.<3
    I like the Brown Sugar & Fib at B&BWs.
    I love Softsoap's Cocoa Butter Scrub, and I like the Midnight Pomegranate Shower Gel and B&BWs.
    I don't have a favorite candle to be honest. I rarely use candles. Peppermint for around Christmas, I guess. It gives me this tranquil vibe.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I hate the smell of bananas, but I love the smell of a nice roasted chicken breast

I have this cool after shave that's pretty awesome. I love a nice lilac smell on a girl

Don't have one, but the term 'body butter' makes me giggle a little

I use this Axe stuff

Scented candles make me feel like puking.