• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your favorite RomCom movie?

mint_lowbatt

My favorite RomCom movie would be Cinderella story (Hillary Duff version)

what's your ? Let's share and see that what I've miss LOL

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not really a fan of romantic comedies but I liked War of the Roses. Which was more of an end of the romance comedy. Very funny.

thealigator

Registered Member
The film that stands out for me is "(500) Days of Summer". I think because I wasn't really expecting to enjoy it and also the fact that it does not pander to audiances really works in it's theory. It does not lie, it does not make false hopes and it tells you love for how it is. It;s harsh, it's hurtful and it can damn near kill you. I love that they admitted this was a reality.

Honourable mentions would include: "Me, Earl and the Dying Girl", "The Fault in our Stars", "Stuck in Love" & "Freinds with Benefits"

Konshentz

Konshentz
Say Anything or The Sure Thing.

I love those movies. Cusack had such a great run early on. I also really like High Fidelity and Serendipity.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd have to say Wedding Crashers if I can count that. It's not only one of my favorite all-time comedies, but it's also a great romance story as well. Second place for me may be 50 First Dates haha. Those are both more on the comedy side though.