• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss What's your favorite non-phone/iPod gadget?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
What is your favorite little piece of tech besides your beloved phone or MP3 player?

My PSP is my current favorite. I keep some games, movies and music on it to keep me busy and as a piece of tech, I love it. I also like to keep a voice recorder on me in case I come up with some good ideas and don't want to forget them.

You?

dDave

V.I.P.
I've got a GameBoy Advance SP (model AGS-101) with the extra bright backlit screen. This is a really fun gadget for me because I can play all of my GBA and GBC games on it.

It looks like this and it's in almost mint condition.

I actually like this thing more than my Nintendo DS (original). I know it has less power but the battery lasts forever and the DS is not able to play GameBoy Color games.

That one is definitely my favorite. :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I love my PS Vita and my 3DS. I really like them both but if I had to pick a fave it would be the Vita by a close margin.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My Barnes & Noble Nook HD Tablet. I never leave home without it. It's usually quite close to me. Right now it's on the table right beside me. When I leave the house, it is in my purse. I whip this baby out any time I have down time or am having to wait through a lengthy line, etc. In fact, these days I think I would be pretty lost without it if I accidentally left it at home.

I read books on it, of course. It also has Hulu Plus and Netflix on there, but I don't really use those apps that much. I also have games on there such as What's The Phrase, Words With Friends, Candy Crush, Scramble, Coin Dozer, etc. I am on that thing so often that I have to recharge it every night.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I had a Kindle and it was pretty awesome. I wish I didn't have to sell it, but I was tight on money for something coming up so I had no choice really. Lots of cool apps, books, etc. For pretty much everything the iPad does at a serious fraction of the cost, definitely worth it.