• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your favorite Movie?

G

Gotenks1215

Mine is 12 or 13. Those two are my personal favorites. I like 12 because of Gogeta, and I like 13 cause it has the best animation in all of DB/DBZ/DBGT. It also has that cool song from Tapion, and it has Gotenks Renzouku Shine Shine Missile. And Hitler XD.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked all the movies with Brolly, and I really like the movie Trunks History, I don't think a lot of people did but it's in my top three.

D

dbzwarrior4ever

my favorites would be movies 1, 2, 7, 8, and 12 the reason i say 1 and 2 is i enjoy the son gohan songs plus the reason i say movies 7 and 8 is you get to see three(in movie 7 to four super saiyans ( in movie 8 ) and the reason i said 12 was you get to see gohan effortlessly kill frieza

Vegito728

Registered Member
I liked the first Brolly and Janemba ones. But if any of you saw the Janemba movie yet English there were some big black lines around some of the characters and looked really bad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea the Janemba movie english movie was pretty badly made animation wies but it's an awesome movie. All the movies are pretty good except The dead zone and I am sure everyone agrees on that one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Movie 5 with Cooler, then movies 7-9. Movies 1 and 2 werent bad though, I did like the fight with Garlic Jr and his henchmen in movie 1.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree that fight was pretty good, a lot of people didnt like it but I did, but I didnt like the movie with Cooler I dont know why it just didnt do anything for me.

M

Milk

I really liked the 1st Brolly movie. Every other one was really, REALLY bad. I also liked the Worlds Strongest.

B

Blitz

I liked the Tree of Might and The Worlds Strongest. Those were very cool, the others are pretty awesome as well though. I am not sure if the Bardock one is a movie, but if it is, it's also one of my favs.

For Tree of Might I like Gokus brother or whoever he was (Turlis?) because he was really cool.

For The Worlds Strongest I liked that Master Roshi was still kickin' some major arse XD

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Tree of Might was just horrible, and that was not Goku's brother, they were not related.