Whats your favorite match

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's been a lot of matches in wrestling history, but I bet there's one that really stand out for you. Which one would that be, and please explain me why you liked it more then the rest. If you cant choose just one and you have two then that's fine. But please explain why you like those the best.

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I really loved the Sting vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan matches in WCW. I was a HUGE mark for Black and White sting at the time, and the title match on Nitro was freakin amazing.

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

The Nick Patrick quick count from Starcade will go down in history as one of the pure wrestling moments I'll never forget.

An easy match to pick is Hell in the Cell with Mankind vs Undertaker at King of the Year 1998. I saw it live and I still cannot believe what Mick Foley put himself through to get to the top. He's a future HOF if you ask me and that match made his career.

4. I liked the 2006 No Way Out Undertaker VS. Kurt Angle. I loved the match they put on, it showed how great a technical wrestler Taker was, and how well those two men stole the show that night.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

That match was fucking awesome. Good call with that one.

6. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I didn't get to see that one...I'll have to check it out sometime.

7. Thanks..And the rematch was just as good, and I never was a fan of the Biker gimmick, but the 2003 Smackdown Taker VS. Angle match was also a classic...Hell all but one Taker VS. Angle match was a classic.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

Wrstlemania 16
    Stone Cold vs the Rock

electrifyng, attitude, entertainment.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to go with King of the Ring, street fight between Angle and Shane McMahon, if you havent seen this match yet, I suggest you guys to look it up somewhere, it's unbelievable, there's one part that is simply amazing, and it will make your jaw drop. It's the best match for me by far.