what's your favorite food

Ember

Registered Member
Italian food since I'm Italian and that's what I'm used to eat :D

I can't live with pasta and pizza. My favourite kind of pasta are (if you're a pasta expert): spaghetti alla carbonara, spaghetti aglio olio & peperoncino, penne all'arrabbiata, pennette alla vodka, linguine al pesto. My favourite pizzas are Margherita (+ stracchino & rucola), Capricciosa, 4 formaggi.

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
I have some faves- peanut butter, pasta alfredo, home grown tomatoes, avocado, sugar snap peas, fresh pineapple.

I also go through phases. As of recently I've been eating a lot of fruits- all kinds. Seems like I just can't eat enough. I've been getting about 3-4 servings of fruit ever day these last 2 weeks.

Hypnoticmeg

Registered Member
I have way too many faves but my bad one is french fries esp sweet potato fries. I also love basil/tomato/mozz salad, freshly made garlic bread and of course anything spicy!

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Hmmm...snack would have to be potato chips hehe....as for food? I'd have to go with Chinese food...good god it tastes so good, and the occasional Mcdonalds lol.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
My favorite food.........interesting! I'm going to have to go with Brown Stewed Pork and boiled dumplings........Yeah! Nicceee.....