what's your favorite food

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by sailorruby, Apr 14, 2010.

1. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

does any body have a favorite food or snack

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Anything hot and spicy with a kick to it...(like Italian, Mexican & Indian dishes).

3. Ember

Ember Registered Member

Italian food since I'm Italian and that's what I'm used to eat :D

I can't live with pasta and pizza. My favourite kind of pasta are (if you're a pasta expert): spaghetti alla carbonara, spaghetti aglio olio & peperoncino, penne all'arrabbiata, pennette alla vodka, linguine al pesto. My favourite pizzas are Margherita (+ stracchino & rucola), Capricciosa, 4 formaggi.

4. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

oh yeah pizza and pasta me too i can't live without em i'm obsessed with pizza and also like spicy foods too.:lol:

5. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

I have some faves- peanut butter, pasta alfredo, home grown tomatoes, avocado, sugar snap peas, fresh pineapple.

I also go through phases. As of recently I've been eating a lot of fruits- all kinds. Seems like I just can't eat enough. I've been getting about 3-4 servings of fruit ever day these last 2 weeks.

6. Hypnoticmeg

Hypnoticmeg Registered Member

I have way too many faves but my bad one is french fries esp sweet potato fries. I also love basil/tomato/mozz salad, freshly made garlic bread and of course anything spicy!

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Hmmm...snack would have to be potato chips hehe....as for food? I'd have to go with Chinese food...good god it tastes so good, and the occasional Mcdonalds lol.

8. ThaiTeaGal

ThaiTeaGal Registered Member

I love Thai, Italian, Chinese, and Mexican food.

9. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

My favorite food.........interesting! I'm going to have to go with Brown Stewed Pork and boiled dumplings........Yeah! Nicceee.....

10. Lucylulu

Lucylulu Registered Member

My favourite food ah.....blimey I wouldnt know where to start!:lol: