What's your favorite food when your drunk?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know not everyone will be able to answer this question, because there's lots of minors.

But like the title says, whats your favorite food when your drunk?

For me it's Pepperonni Pizza or a McDonalds hamburger, there's nothing better to eat in my opinion when I'm drunk. Also when I go out to a bar or a club, me and my friends always stop at a Pizza place or McDonalds, before going home.

How about you guys?

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
I generally don't like to eat too much when I drink.

But I smoke pot and I'll intigrate this. When I'm high I like things that are sugary. Like snack cakes, cake, pie, and I like my coffee with more sugar.

And generally most things chicken.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Nachos or something spicy like spicy gambas. This is for during drinking. But after drinking (and being drunk), I don't feel like eating anything. I'll just drink ice cold water.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Like Hiei I don't feel like eating much when I'm drunk. I do get munchies after consuming nothing but beer, liquor and smoke so I'll go for some chips candy or maybe a hot pocket so I don't feel too dizzy in the morning.

Dude I'll tell you what, after a heavy night of drinking, when you're finally coming down and getting groggy, nothing is better than some righteously rich biscuits and gravy from Bob Evans. Oh man.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm the total opposite of Hiei and R1pperz I need to have something to eat when I'm drunk before I go to bed. Food is so good when your really drunk in my opinion.

Another thing that I like to eat is a Sub from Subway, thats another delicious thing I love to eat whe I'm drunk.