What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Icyblackflame, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

*Can't decide whether to put this in The Lounge or Sub-Talk, but since this topic pretty much only requires a one-word answer...*

Well, I was chewing on this random piece of gum thinking, "man...I wish that this was my favorite flavor instead." Blah...that bitch tasted like wet butt (not that I know what that tastes like. Call it a useless comparision x_x).

My favorite is probably Dentyne Ice Winterfresh (or whatever the green one is) soft chew or big red (the really spicy ones). Yucky. I can't eat those ones in the shell-type thing 'cause they taste like mouthwash-flavored liqourish (sp?)

What's yours?
    -Icy

EDIT: What's Your Favorite FLAVOR of Gum? Sorry.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I like those Bubbllicious or what ever they are called. The watermelon kind. ^^

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Bubbalicious* I like the watermelon flavor as well.

Juicy Fruit as well. And if you want to be a real gum snob, Everest soft gum.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That's it!!! I knew it was something along those lines... ^^; I just like a lot of their gum.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Everest is the winner.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Bubblegum........I'd have to say the Bubbalicious bubble tape - Sour Apple, Blue Rasberry (I think), and any other sours ones they have.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Mine one has to be Strawberry.

And maybe other sour gums

8. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

Oh...right. I forgot about the yummy fruity flavors >.< Comes from too much mint.
    -Icy

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

lol Come on, Kay!!! You're slipping on us!