What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by snowflake, Jan 16, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
    What's your favorite meal there?

I think mine would have to be McDonalds. I like there bugers but love the chocolate milkshake better. I don't go very often but when i do that's what i have.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

*their burgers. Sorry, that kind of stuff bothers me.

And I don't particularly love any place. I'd rather stay home and cook my own meal. I like making a nice egg sandwich, simple and good.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You have an obsession with eggs! This is the third time I've seen you mention them. :lol:

My favourite fast food is KFC. I love love love chicken. My favourite is the fillet tower burger. Yum!

4. Harmony

Harmony Registered Member

Oh, me too! KFC is definitely my favourite, and the fillet tower - best burger ever. :D

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

How strange, I could've sworn this thread said "What's your least favorite fast food restaurant?" I guess I'm just being a pessimist today. Heh.

Mine would be Arby's. I love the stuff and whenever I read one of Himeko's post it makes me want to go out and get some. Their original roast beef is delicious. Err... I can do without the cheddar and BBQ one. Not so great, that.

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Hardees.

I always get the Thickburger... also known as the customary heart attack burger.

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would go with hardees too (Frisco Thick Burger) and then waffle house a close second.

8. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

I love Fast Eddies! But I think it's only located in my half of only my province! It's so delicious and really cheap! Milkshakes burgers and chili fries! YES, it's the best. You can get a burger and fries and a milkshake all for like $5

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

haha. Well, I like them okay? >_> IS there something so wrong with that?

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I take back my last statement. I used to like In-n-Out Burger. Anyone who lives in Cali knows what I'm talking about. It's one of those places that literally is what the name is. If you have a hard time ordering there, you are an idiot.

The burgers are good tho :)