PC Games What's your favorite computer game?

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Well?

Mine is Rage: Expendable for the windows 95 or 98, which i found in my drawer a few weeks ago. I suddenly remembered why it sucks. It's fun, it's violent, the graphics are pretty good, and the sound effects rock. Wait, did I just say I remembered why it sucked, the went on to mention 4 good things about it? Oh yeah, i forgot one last thing. ITS TOO FUCKING HARD. This game will kill you. Over. And over. And over. I don't know anyone I've lent this game to that has ever gotten past level 2, because every guy can kill you so easily and alot of your weapons suck.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Isn't Rage the name of the developers?

Anyway, too many to have just one, so, here's a list...

System Shock 2
Deus Ex
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Uplink
Half Life
Theme Hospital
Gender Wars
Fallout 1 & 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Sword of the Samurai
Simon the Sorcerer 1 & 2
The Feeble Files
The 7th Guest (even though I completely suck large amounts of ass at it)
Kingdom o' Magic
Beneath a Steel Sky
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

*shakes fist at Storm* You didn't list StarCraft!! >.<;

My list:
- StarCraft
- StarCraft: Brood Wars
- EverQuest
- Deus Ex
- The Longest Journy (...don't ask)
- Sim City 2000
- Delta Force: Land Warrior

If I had to choose only one, I'll be going with EverQuest. I had such a blast on that game while I had it. The perfect MMORPG.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
That's because I've never played Starcraft. Back when I was younger, a lot of my games were on the Amiga or on console. We couldn't actually afford a PC you could play games on, and as such, most of the games I owned were for DOS. That, and all my games were bought by my father for himself, or for me by family members at christmas and on birthdays. It's only when I got older that we had a PC you could play some Windows games, and I started paying for my own games. I had heard of Starcraft, but had never actually seen it in stores.

Last edited:

SatisPassion

Registered Member
Aw, I've always wanted to play Deus Ex... And now two people list it as one of their favorites? :(

Well, my list would have to go something like this:

Shannara
Obsidian
Lighthouse
Good & Evil (1 & 2)
Fable: The Lost Chapters (Can't wait for Fable 2, even though it won't be on PC, which saddens me.)
Star Craft
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
Age of Empires 2
Rise of Nations
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Civilization III. I've never been a big PC gamer, but no other game comes close to the hours I've put into CivIII. Maybe the Sims, but I doubt it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Total Annihilation or pitfall the mayan adventure, I remember playing those when I was young they were the best games ever,

pitfall

total annihilation

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My favorites are really anything with a good multiplayer.

I love FEAR, COD4, Crysis, stalker, and the rainbow 6 series.