Movies What's your favorite comedy?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by dDave, Dec 4, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Lately there have been a lot of comedies coming out, some are animated, some are cartoon (some), and some are real acting with real people. I personally prefer the comedies with real people in them so that it is very easy to relate to the situation.

My favorite Comedy movie is...

"What about Bob?"

yes that's the movie title, I don't know how big this movie was when it first came out but I would guess that a fair amount of people have seen it.

It has

Bill Murray

and

Richard Dreyfuss

as the 2 main characters

what's your favorite movie?

2. Russian

Russian New Member

my favorite (american) comedy is "Some like it hot". its old movie with M. Monroh (1959). very funny and relaxing movie. but 99% of american comedies (sorry!) not smart and stupid. they are not funny! they are only for "ha-ha!". put somebody's face on cake; somebody fall or tears nis paints - is it fun? I don't think so. IMHO
    but if you have spare (free) time just take DVD "Some like it hot" and enjoy!:D

3. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

Man there are so many even from this last year that i loved but when i thought about it i had to go with Superbad. That movie was so fucking funny. Every 30 seconds it seemed like i was laughing. I cannot say that about any other movie ive ever seen

4. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I really liked "Guess Who." It just has so many hilarious parts. "What About Bob?" was ok. Both are MUST SEES though.

5. dmny500

dmny500 Registered Member

I like Guess who too but my favorite is probably a tie between the big lebowski and Office Space.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm not a huge fan of comedies, but some of my favorites are Caddyshack, Dazed and Confused, and Half Baked. American Pie, Wedding Crashers, and Meet the Parents (can't stand any other Ben Stiller movies) are alright. I know I'm probably forgetting some others that I liked.

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Good taste in movies! I haven't found most of the newer movies all that funny.
    I like old school comedy. Air Plane, Top Secret, Drop Dead Fred , History of the world, Space Balls you know the classics man.

Gotta respect the classics man....:D

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Drop Dead Fred - This was the funniest one I've seen so far, man, it was so good. I feel like watching it again..

Dazed and Confused - It was alright, the plot I didn't understand, but some good lines.

American Pie - The name says it all.

Meet the Fockers - I find it more entertaining than Meet The Parents.

Borat - Gold, this movie is pure gold. Yet, it might have some racist remarks, but still great

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Dodgeball continues to be my favorite. Ben stiller was hilarious and Vaughn was a pretty good "average joe" I quote that movie too much for my own good.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. LOL!

There is a spoof sports movie coming out soon that uses that line but changes it to: If you can dodge a bullet you can dodge a ball, and some guy gets shot dead.