• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's your favorite Chinese food?

Iris

rainbow 11!
General's chicken, Chang's spicy chicken, chicken fried rice.... Spring rolls. Lol OH! Fortune cookies. >.>

and lo mein... but just the noodles.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
crab rangoon ftw

I also like szechuan broccoli, or whatever it's called. broccoli in spicy ginger sauce.

Hypnoticmeg

Registered Member
MMM i like anything spicy like garlic or schezuan chicken/steak, crab rangoons and egg rolls....The asian places near me are kinda fancy and have sushi too so i usually get a california or philly roll to start

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Ahhh...my favorite type of food haha!

I love Fried Rice, with sweet and sour pork, honey soy chicken, and chicken satay...yum!

Spring Rolls are nice as well.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I thought I replied to this already but I can't find it (or I'm temporarily blind today). Anyway, I like all sorts of rice they have, especially what we call here riz shanghai. I like the rolls, the sweet and sour pork, the beef n oyster dish, those deep fried shrimp beignet, and I like the noodles too. I love Chinese food. It must be the oil and MSG that's making it so good. :lol:

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I'm really surprised I never responded to this thread before, because I absolutely LOVE Chinese food.

Some of my favorites are: chicken and broccoli, cashew chicken, chicken fried rice, vegetable lo mein, and general tsao's chicken. OH! And can't forget crab rangoon.

A buffet is really the best route to take for me, because I love it all.