• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What's Your Favorite Album Cover?

FleshCouture

Registered Member
Right now, this is mine. I didn't feel like going through every single album in my iTunes library. But this is definitely one of my favorites.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
This is my favorite.
One More Car One More rider not only was a great album, but the cover was great. Based on the Comic books he read as a kid, its just all around awesome.

Attachments

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't get a picture of it right now, but my favorite as to be the 25th anniversary album of Thriller, the cover of that album is superb with Michael Jackson and the zombies in the background. It's arguably the best music video of all time, and that album cover proves it.

FleshCouture

Registered Member
I can't get a picture of it right now, but my favorite as to be the 25th anniversary album of Thriller, the cover of that album is superb with Michael Jackson and the zombies in the background. It's arguably the best music video of all time, and that album cover proves it.
Here you go.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I've long thought this one was pretty damn cool, and it's probably what led me to buy the album in the first place, way back in the day.