What's Your Catch-phrase?

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
Maybe "Catchphrase" isn't the best word, but it's all I could think of at the moment, so....

All the friends that I have are known for saying certain words. MOst of them are words that they've made up themselves and recite at the dernest of times (which makes them unbelievably funny, haha), but some are much more common, but are recited frequently. Either way, when I hear them, I can relate a certain word to a certain person, which I think is cool.

Now, I'm interested in knowing what words people associate with you. It doesn't have to be a catch-phrase. Just something you say all the time...which would pretty much be a catchphrase ><
-The Kay AND Teh Kay! Yay for teh/the Kay's!

T

Tan

well me and my friends always say "diiiiiiiiick" or "fuuuuu" a lot of the times to each other... lol

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I guess my "catch-phrase" would be a sarcastic laugh I do all the time. I wish I had a cooler one though.

Icy has a hot avatar, btw :2thumbup:

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
"What the freak man?!" or "That's some boogified mess"

Those are my most common catch pharses which I use on a daily basis. It's just that ppl like doing the weirdest things around me >>;

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
When I address my clients, especially new ones, I like to break the ice with this.

"Ssuuup, my nigga'. How's yo hammer hangin'. I feel ya', Dog, I feel ya'."

Hoosier.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
"What are you fucking retarded?...Do you want me to be fucking retarded?" -40 Year Old Virgin (sorry Merc, haha.)
^After you say it about 50 times, it starts becoming hilarious.

"Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my own urine?...No, but it's sterile and I like the taste" -Dodgeball
^It's just funny.