• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whats your Bankai?

K

KinkyBuu

Whats your Bankai? Name? Discription?

I havent thought of mine yet lol :p

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think my Bankai technique would be called System Rupture. In my Bankai form, my speed increases dramatically and have enhanced hand-to-hand combat capabilites. With superb hand-to-hand skills I'm able to disable a person's body function by hitting certain pressure points in the body.

K

kakashi15

i would be another dual wielder of zanpactous and their names would be Kurgami and Kurayami (which mean darkness) and my bankai would be that i would be able to travel through the shadows, for instance, i can jump into the shadow of a tree or something and pop out of a persons shadow.

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
my bankai would be a huge bladed sword. its name is zushikikato, and its special attack would be a dark flare that is executed be swinging the blade in a triangular fashion causing the air around it to start to heat, and in the middle an orb of dark energy would form. after its formed i would take the sword and strike it to cause major damage.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Zanpakto Name- Zanshin
Call- "Rise, my metal god. Zanshin No Kurogane!"
Form- Becomes an enourmous living sword. The sword can attack on it's own will, and has the ability to stretch out like a monster, and retain it's sharpness. As a special attack the demon is thrown out of the sword in the shape of a blade, and explodes in a poisounous dark gas upon contact along with inflicting damage.