whats up

treeparty

Registered Member
I'm bored with my life.
I use to enjoy thedilly.com forums. But apparently it's gone now. I guess it's been a while since I've visited. Anyway I hope this turns out to be as enjoyable.
I'm living at home with my parents, again, in miami. I'm dying to get out. I love to party but it's totally not healthy and does not help me on my life goals at all.
I'm a gemini.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! I think you'll like it here. We're pretty active and there's always something new to talk about or a new face to meet. :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you have any questions just ask. There are plenty of people who can point you in the right direction. :cool:

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Yea these some sweet forums.. you'll like.
:D

And.. sitting around trying to kill a hangover so I can make some margaritas Isn't really helping my life goals, but what the hell it's fun right?

:lol:

Welcome, hope to post with you later.

treeparty

Registered Member
:D Thanks
Yuck @ margaritas though. Too much sugar for me...
------
theres not much convo going on right now ...

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think a lot of people are out partying for the 4th of July, either that or they live in Europe or Australia and are sleeping. ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
About to actually. :D

Was doing some stuff earlier though so I'm taking a break and checking some stuff online.

treeparty

Registered Member
I'm waiting for dinner! It's starting to thunder though so it looks like the pool party I was headed to might not be so... wet?
I hope you enjoy your festivities.

How do I get my profile to look less.. plain?