What's up?

G

Guido

Hey, just came in to check out the site, also by invitation, appreciate that. Looking forward to checking things out. If I spell some words a little funny, it's because I'm Canadian ;)

njbroncsfan

Registered Member
But are you obsessed with being Italian and do you grease your hair like crazy and wear aviators and headbands? lol jk....welcome and nice to see another hockey fan.

G

Guido

No problem, I'm proud of my Italian heritage but I look like my dad....he was born here in Canada but his parent were born in England. Why are you in Jersey...Denver transplant?

njbroncsfan

Registered Member
No problem, I'm proud of my Italian heritage but I look like my dad....he was born here in Canada but his parent were born in England. Why are you in Jersey...Denver transplant?
I'm still a teen. Lived here my whole life. Don't ask why I became a Colorado fan for certain sports but I did. I was a Broncos fan and when the Avs moved there I became a fan of them as well. Bad night for my teams though....Yankees get slaughtered and so do the Avs and Travis Henry gets busted for marijuana and faces a year long suspension. :no: :censored: :mad:

G

Guido

I'm still a teen. Lived here my whole life. Don't ask why I became a Colorado fan for certain sports but I did. I was a Broncos fan and when the Avs moved there I became a fan of them as well. Bad night for my teams though....Yankees get slaughtered and so do the Avs and Travis Henry gets busted for marijuana and faces a year long suspension. :no: :censored: :mad:
you're just a pup:laugh:

I came over from another site...bunch a jackasses there...got tired of their crap

Welcome to Fusion-Central, have a good time here.
Thanks bro...appreciate that

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hey Guido! good to see another hockey fan, and a leafs fan at that! Yay!

what site did you come from?