What's up?

G

GamerManiac512

hey people i just joined like umm 5 minutes ago, im very interested in this forum mainly i like to have fun but when stuff get serious so do i so if i do post something its probably something fun unless someone pisses me off lol anyway ummm i guess im done introducing myself im looking foward to meet some of you and umm good night?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Welcome

Another God Of War fan I see, have you by any chance played the 2nd game?
Nice to have you on the boards see you around.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Aaah a gamer, what a refreshment from the casual joiners.

Ello and welcome to Fusion Central, a place that could scorn or welcome you with open arms^^ We got alot to offer here with alot of people of different personalities....and do I mean different >.> Have fun and post from time to time to get to know some of us, I hope you won't be disappointed in what you find. Got anything you want to know just ask me or any of our other friendly members!(if you can find them that is)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion-Central,

Glad to see you here, enjoy your time here with us and I hope you stick around with us. And have fun

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here. Haha I'd have to agree with Kyo!! XD Post crazy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure if you give them a chance you'll like them a lot. Enjoy yourself and see ya around.