What's up?

A

Ant On A Log

Just found it.

A little more...I'm almost 18, I just graduated high school and live in Louisiana.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
dude. that is one awesome site. I've always wanted a virtual stapler, but now I have 3!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!

and oh yeah. can't forget to tag on the "welcome"

A

Ant On A Log

Dr. Fresh said:
Please introduce yourself a little better :D

Welcome to this site.
Thanks, mane.

Well, let's see...what can i do to introduce myself better. I have a little brother. He's 15 and about to be a sophomore in high school. I enjoy vacationing in New York (which I am doing right now). I have an Italian and Ukranian background with very ethnic grandparents. I enjoy the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, but I don't really like Fox News. Bill O'Reilly makes me giggle and lesbians are cool with me.

Anything else?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Haha, this man likes his satirical news programs. Hope you are a good addition to the Fusion-Central community. Early signs are optimistic.

Kaz

Well you're active in your own intro thread, and I've seen a couple of your posts in MD, and so far I've got to say that things are looking good. Welcome, and hopefully you'll continue this trend of frequent quality posts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am glad that you've decided to join, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can without spamming of course.