What's up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Loki, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Loki

Loki Guest

I just joined the forum! It looks like a nice place here, it's the perfect size for a forum. I'll probably be debating a lot in the mature discussions section, because I love to debate. Some of you may know me as Sataere from political crossfire . If not, then you now know me as Loki from here!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll be a big part of the mature discussion section, and the other section as well. Enjoy yourself.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Welcome to the show, hope you enjoy MD, and through it my sub-board World News.

Kaz

4. Welcom- I hope you like it here. SInce your a mature discusser than maybe you can alsao discuss in the basketball forum.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome... someone joining for MD, that's what I like to hear! Hopefully you'll become a valued member here and be very active... see you in the forums.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Hello welcome to Fusion Central. Try to post a lot.

7. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the boards, hopefully you become active

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Welcome to the God of mischief. Come see us in the MD and advice sections. We need more master debaters.

Hoosier.

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Another debater WOOT!*smiles* Welcome to Fusion Central Loki! For one I like the name so ur alright with me for the moment*hands a bag of skittles* It's nice to meet cha and I do hope that I see ya around here!