What's up with all of the gray....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

What's with all the banned newbies all of a sudden? I just refresh a page from posting and I see all these banned names on the bottom >>; I'm like wth..

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Spillover spammers from M2. Blur's kicking ass and taking names.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

punk bitches cant fuck with

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Oohh I see, well then have fun in scaring them so that they never come back again^^; I don't get it though, if mixmakers isn't such a cool place then why does it have a bunch of lackies that go and spam other sites?

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I guess a better question might be... if mixmakers IS a cool place, why do they feel the need to go spam other places?

6. Kyo_Muramasa

They've done it to quite a few sites now, spamming them to no end because all of their members are going there. They can't take the heat so they do something about it, jealous idiots I say ><;

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Couple of them gave me rep...empty

Stupid A-Holes

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I looked at Vince's thread that started all this...it was a pretty stupid move and incited a lot of The Hate. However, why they didn't just delete the thread is a mystery to me.

9. patkick

patkick #21

Mixmakers is a good place for basketball clips and that's just it. 99% of all those members are wiggers. Eventhough they won't admit it. They don't appreciate other types of music. They don't show respect for newbies. They kiss each other asses. People don't share because they care but for useless forum points.

90% of those members don't show respect for:
    - homosexuals
    - people who listen to other types of music (other than hiphop)
    - anime lovers

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

agreed somewhat, though the other 10 percent are actually preety cool people... just most of m2 is very closed minded to different things, haha maybe vince should take a break from recruiting people there then..