What's Up People?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shd70, Oct 22, 2007.

1. shd70

shd70 Guest

Hello!!! I'm a newbie who is absolutely addicted to sports! If there is a football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, UFC, etc. event on t.v. I will watch it! I hope I'll be able to contribute to this site....:yes:

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

YES MORE HOCKEY FANS.

Please help us get hockey going up again , We need a few more good members down there so lets hope your one of em.

3. shd70

shd70 Guest

I am a HUGE hockey fan!! Well, I'm not literally huge, but you get the idea!!!

Who do you root for, Andrew?

4. andrew_bishop

Leafs all the way. Visit the hockey section and you'll see that we have quite a few topics and go ahead and say anything or ask anything and we'll be happy to help or PM me if you have any questions.

5. shd70

shd70 Guest

Thanks - I'm a TB Lightning fan. I have been following them for about 10 years now, through the good times and bad (more bad times, that's for sure!) Hockey is by far the most exciting sport to watch in person!:clap:

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

7. andrew_bishop

You get a rep for that. Can't wait to see you start posting.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful that you'll become an active member on these forums. I am sure if you give these forums a chance you'll enjoy them a whole lot. Enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around.

9. shd70

shd70 Guest

WOW!! Thanks guys!! You have made me feel very welcome - I appreciate it!:yes:

10. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

hey! welcome 2 FC...where you can sign out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.