Whats Up People this is ur favorite fruit Kiwi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kiwi, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Kiwi

Kiwi Guest

Im new. im just saying none of u are going to hate me.ima make myself fit in n get along with people...im 13 years old and my aim is [email protected]. I live in Edgewater, New Jersey. My favorite team is the New Jersey Nets..then the Brooklyn Nets My favorite players are Jason Kidd, Nenad Kristic, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson, Hassan Adams, Josh Boone, and Marcus Williams. I will try to make this the best forum here and get along with the Members and Administrators and someday be in a mixmaking creww..for now ima get myself some topics..
    javascript:void(0);
    Afro

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can. Hopefully you'll be an impact poster here as well.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yea kiwi thanks for joining!!

hope u have fun and post some of ur gfx and mixes sometime :)

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Reading your post, I imagine a little dog jumping up and down yapping madly while everyone else sort of looks at it out of the corners of their eyes and edges away slowly.

[img width=600 height=450]http://josh.middlepath.com/memnoch9615/Random/Stupid%20little%20dog%20for%20sale.%20Dont%20click%20unless%20you%20really%20like%20dogs..%20cus%20this%20one%20is%20really%20stupid%20looking!.JPG[/img]

Although I suppose enthusiasm is a good thing... so welcome, and hopefully you will post a lot.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

kiwis are good

welcome